Monday, May 30, 2016


Apres la pluie, le beau temps-- After rain comes sunshine
This is a very personal post for me however I have wanted to share with my clients why I have been MIA the past three years.
Three years ago I was given the news no one ever wants to hear let alone at age 38. I was told I had colorectal cancer and was unsure how long I had left to live.
It has been a rollercoaster of ups and downs, mostly downs the past three years however I have finally found my ground. My health is getting back on track and I am so excited to dive back into my business again!
Like the French Say- Apres la pluie,le beau temps-- meaning after rain comes sunshine. I am ready to feel the sun on my face and grass between my toes this summer. Hitting the antique fairs and markets and "vivre la belle vie"--living the good life
Alys

No comments: