Friday, December 21, 2012

House Hunting

I have just sold my house this week and am on the hunt for the perfect set of house plans! I have found a couple that are appealing to me but nothing so far feels just right. I would like to have a main floor master and 2 bedrooms upstairs. Other than this I just really want it to be very French Country/Old World. I want the inside of my home to reflect the outside and vise versa. Here are a couple of the homes I have found that I like the plans of. If you have any suggestions on where to look for custom plans that are French Country Old World in style please leave me the link! I appreciate it and I cant wait to share our home build with you. Alys

4 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

ALYS MY DEAR!

How fabulous to meet you! You are a follower? I am so happy that you left a comment! Oh how exciting for you that you are house hunting and look at the choices you have! I love them all. I wish you a FUN and prosperous hunt and FIND and that your new year is full of nesting and fun. My goodness, I must peruse your blog here; there are some GOODIES to behold!

May Christmas be a time of great joy for you. Blessings! Anita

Mona Thompson Providence Ltd. said...

I'm thrilled to meet you. Thanks for stopping by. I absolutely love your store...will be back. Merry Christmas. Mona

Home Decor said...

Nice blog... thanks for sharing with us..

Megan Daly said...

Hello Alys
Thanks for the kind words. I LOVE house #1. ;) Good Luck with that. How exciting to look for a new house?!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Megan