Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All American Girl

The past six months have been really tough for me and it seems like in times like these friends matter most. I took these pictures of my daughter Aysha and her friend the past weekend. I love the emotion I was able to capture between these two girls. A best friend is someone you can tell all your secrets to, and someone that is there to listen to you in both the good times and the hard. My best friend can bring me up when I am down and she even makes me believe my butt is not as big as it really is! She is the light at the end of the tunnel some days, and always good for a great laugh. She never makes me feel bad about my decisions, even if they don't make much sense, some how she can always point out the good in all situations. She believes in me and inspires me to be a better person. This post is dedicated to Kathy... Thank you for always being the best friend a girl could ever ask for! To all the best friends out there...xo,Alys

6 comments:

My Vintage Treasures said...

What a beautiful post!!!
Cheers to all our BFF's :)

Dianne said...

Beautiful shots! I love your coffee filter flowers - they look so French in the vase with the pink ribbon. I'm addicted to all things French. The baby pictures are adorable. Your work all shows what an incredible artist you are.

Dyche Designs said...

What a beautiful post. Here's to great friends everywhere.

megan said...

i love your blog . those pics are really nice . i just want to ask you to do me a favor if you can plz tell me hoe to do your blog like that like with the backroud and all pertty like yours . plz i hope you can tell me becuz i just fellin love with your blog .if you would want to look at mine just got to lulupariscarrasco.blogspot.com
thanks .

The Antiques Diva™ said...

What a sweet post!

Megan said...

very beautiful pictures .i love your blog and i hope you can visit mine.thanks:)

my website: lulupariscarrasco.blogspot.com