Sunday, July 5, 2009

SummerTime Romance


This past weekend I was able to shoot the engagement photos for this beautiful couple. They are getting married in August here in Utah and asked me if I would be their photographer. I was so excited about this shoot, as they are simply drop dead gorgeous and so much fun to be around. I have just picked this hobby up over the past year and am having a great time learning all the trick of the trade! If any of you would like for me to take your photos I would be so happy too!
I thought it would be fun to share some of my personal favs from the shoot, Enjoy! xo, Alys






5 comments:

nicolette said...

I agree. Now you'll just have to find the perfect frames. I'm sure they're going to want to keep those pictures.

Nicolette
http://www.furnitureanddesignideas.com

Building a house said...

The photos you taken are beautiful. Just by looking at these pictures, I can feel their love for each other. You have captured the most beautiful thing in life, “LOVE”

Suzie Button said...

Hi there! I just discovered your beautiful blog through "Blogging for Bliss" and I have a little award for you over at my blog! Please pop over! Suzie

Mold Annapolis, MD said...

Those pictures are amazing!

<3 Lindsay

Enchanted Treasures said...

Cute couple, amazing photos Alys~
Roberta