The month of March in all it Greenness always makes me think of ways I can contribute to the Green movement. Now you should know, even though I am not one of those save the earth hippie chics "However some days I think it would be totally rad to be one!" I do try to do my share of caring for our planet and my personal space. I feel if we all do just a little more it would make a huge impact on our beautiful earth.
Here are some simple ideas that you can try to incorporate this year into your Green living.
- Find unique ways to recycle paper goods
- Open windows & let fresh air in
- Buy HandMade- www.etsy.com
- Be creative in your decor-buy vintage
- Use reusable water bottles
- Subscribe to online newspapers & electronic statements
- Line dry your clothes
- Start a small pot garden
- Carry a green shopping tote
- Use natural fiber sponges & cleaning product
- Shop your local farmers market
What simple ideas do you have & use that would contribute to a living green lifestyle?