Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grow Up...I Think Not!


So apparently it is time for me to grow up! My girls have both told me in not so round about ways this past week that I don't act my age. Pretty much insinuating that it is time for me to grow up. I don't think I like this idea very much, what fun is growing up! So instead of growing up I will pretend. I have gone out and bought myself several bottles of Grown Up Soda. It is 2 Die 4 and they know it. I'm planning on drinking it whenever they are around, acting like my not so grown up self and not sharing! Sorry girls, Grow up...I think not! Love Mom

3 comments:

Simply Stated ~ Rebecca said...

Perfect, love it ~ Have fun not sharing! ;-)
~ Rebecca

Joelle Dolce Bebe said...

Cute! Your a doll! Have fun! XOXO

TRES BELLE said...

Now that should be interesting!!
I wonder what they will be saying next?? HA

Kris