Monday, January 26, 2009

Make Your List


I have been thinking a lot about my future recently and the things I would like to accomplish before this life as I know it is over. You may think that is a strange thought to have at the age of 33, however if you know me, you know I don't like to let a single moment pass me by without enjoying it and living it to the fullest. I just finished a book titled "THINGS TO DO WHEN YOU TURN 30" OK so I am 3 years late getting started on this book, but better late than never! The book consists of several famous, successful, and proud achievers speaking about their accomplishments and successful stories. One of the activities in the book was about taking stock of your past and present and setting a "to do" list for your future. I am always making plans and setting goals for myself, however I rarely look back at what I have accomplished and how far I have come. This was such a fun activity that I thought I would share it all with you. Have fun making your "to do" list and even more fun looking back over the years at all the great and fabulous things you have accomplished~! I never knew little ole me had done so much until I wrote it down in black and white. xo, Alys...PS...Venice, Please hold on until I can see you!

No comments: