Sunday, January 13, 2008

What Inspires You...

I have long been inspired by the amazing detail of incredible ornate architecture and design. The lines, ornate facades, and attention to detail creates such inspiration in me that I try to pass on through my work. I have always longed to live in Paris for a year, To take in the beauty of each and every architectural element that wonderful city has to offer. I look at these doors and often wonder what stories lie inside. I dream of stately columns, carved pediments, and rooms full of lavish designs. Sharing these photos with you of what inspires me to create, I hope will inspire you to really think about what it is that brings out the creative side of you.
What is it that you love to look at, be around, or lavish in that inspires you to create?



No comments: